Friday, May 18, 2012

Impersona-Ted WIP 1

I've had a tough couple of days trying to cope with the side effects of the next stage of medication increases so thought I would start painting a fun, cuddly, feel good painting to cheer me up... I get to cuddle teddies as I look at them and paint too which can't be bad:)

Yes, I'm playing with the -Ted theme again ... this time using the word 'Impersonated'. At the moment the painting is still very much a work in progress but i couldn't resist sharing this  fun photo of my teddy models inspecting the painting so far... I hope they approve :) Can you guess from the shapes left still to paint who or what the impersonator might be? :)

The painting is a gallery wrapped watercolour stretched over 12 by 28 inch stretcher bars. I expect my progress will continue to be closely monitored as I finish this painting :)

Ona


4 comments:

  1. You paint the fur on these teddys so well. Hope you breeze through your med adjustements without any problems. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vicki. painting teddy fur is very relaxing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..... healing ((((huggles)))) Ona.
    I see another masterpiece in the making here.

    ReplyDelete