Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Exhibition and Publication News Update

It has been a busy month preparing paintings to be sent to exhibitions around the world.

I also received this e mail yesterday "Congratulations! We are very happy to inform you that your watercolor 'Chocolate Chipadees' has been selected for publication in Splash 21: Capturing Mood!" The book is scheduled to be published August 2020.


 This painting was also juried into the Adirondacks National Exhibition of Watercolors which will open in August this year.

 Another of my paintings 'Vertigo' was accepted into the Illinois Watercolor Society National Exhibition which opens next month.


  This painting is also part of the Grandmasters of Fine Art online exhibition.


 'Once Upon a Dragon' was invited to be part of the World of Watercolor Masters 2019 Exhibition in Holland. This event takes place later next month

 and 'Wings of Enchantment' will be part of the IWS Finland exhibition in July this year.

 I also recently finished a small painting 'I see you' for an invitational to the Joint IWS Switzerland and IWS Thailand joint exhibition in Zurich this summer.


 I would like to thank the organizers of each of these exhibitions. I know how much work goes into the planning of large exhibitions and I am honoured to have been invited to take part in them. Oh, to be able to squeeze into the tube or box with my paintings and visit all the wonderful places they go to.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ona. Your paintings are amazing!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, dear Ona! All your paintings are just out if this world. They make me go back to my childhood days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations wonderful news. NB.

    ReplyDelete