Saturday, December 10, 2016

Paint Along with Ona

My Holiday gift to you all this year is a paint along with me. In this video you will see how I create realistic folds in fabric. I hope you will enjoy following along and painting your own version of this simple Holiday themed watercolour using just 6 colours. If you don't have the colours I use, just substitute for ones you do have. You need a neutral colour,  a purple/red, a pink, a warmer orange/red, a mid brown, and an orange/brown.


If you have subscribed to my e mail notifications or you want to see the video full screen please click on the link to my Youtube channel: https://youtu.be/q04gZvRFLEk

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for that, Ona. Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome John. Happy Christmas to you too

    ReplyDelete