Tuesday, September 8, 2015

This weeks News

I love being part of the Richmond Hill Studio Tour each year. Today was the start of our promotional exhibition at Covernotes. My watercolour Content-Ted will be on display there until October 1st. Covernotes is a great place to stop for a snack or beverage and this month you have a huge variety of art to look at by several Richmond Hill Studio Tour artists while you sit and relax there or catch up with friends.


We have also just finished printing my music series watercolours on fine art cards. I am so pleased with how they look. I wonder which ones will be the most popular. 


Ona 

2 comments:

  1. The cards look fabulous but they seem pretty big - what size are they? I have been finding that people don't seem to be buying and giving as many cards since the price of postage went up in Canada. I think many of them are kept as art and they are framed which is a pretty inexpensive way to get prints - lol. Good luck with exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They range in size. The big ones are 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches so yes many people do frame them. It's a nice way for them to get their favourite paintings on their walls at home :)

      Delete