Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Progress update

I have made a lot of progress since yesterday morning. Sarah's face, hands and T shirt are now finished and I have started painting her hair. I have been listening to lots of happy music as I have been painting.  Thank you for the suggestions you e mailed to me. I can't wait to finish her hair as I have some fun plans for it but I will need to finish her clothes next.

The camera is doing better today but its still not picking up the more subtle hues in the purples. For the painters its the quin violet which I used over the carbazole violet to give it a more pinky purple hue that is missing.



  1. She looks so happy.I can't wait to see this finished.