Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New year everyone! After a couple of weeks break for the holidays I was eager to pick up the brushes again. I thought I would start the year with a fun party atmosphere painting. It is still in its very early stages but I just had to share this magic moment that happened this morning when my model Sarah's  smiling joyful face started to appear from the paper. It certainly made me smile. The saying is so true. Smiling is contageous.


As usual it is hard for the camera to capture the colours accurately at this stage but it will hopefully give you an idea of what I am working on. If you have some ideas for fun music I can listen to as I carry on with the painting, let me know.

Ona

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Ona! This is impressive! Will be in touch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy. I look forward to hearing from you (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete