Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spinning a Tale is Sold

I had confirmation yesterday that Spinning a Tale has sold at the California Watercolor Association's National Exhibition. Its always lovely to learn one of my paintings is going to a new home.


The person that has purchased it actually wrote to me a couple weeks ago but I wanted the sale confirmed by the gallery before I announced the sale formally. The new owner was drawn to the painting because her family had an antique spinning wheel when  she was a child growing up in New England. Its even more special when a real connection is made.
 
I have also been commissioned by a large organisation to create an illustration for the front cover of a publication. Over the weekend I have drawn out nearly 40 different images so my hands have been kept very busy. I will let you know more about the project soon.

Ona

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the sale. This is one of my favorites of yours.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete