Friday, January 18, 2013

You are the sunshine of my Life WIP 3

I have now almost finished the faces of Steve and Darlene. Just a couple of shadow colours to add as the clothes are added. They are such a wonderful couple to paint, so full of warmth and love for each other.


I haven't done as much as i would have liked to this week because I haven't been well but any progress is better than none and painting is a wonderful escape for me when I am able to. I am trying to convey their love for each other in the painting and the light that this love gives them both. Hope its working


Ona

11 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it. Your work is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest OnA
    we realize when you have the gift to capture love on canvas.....it pulls your own sweet light giving life to the wonderfulness of birth...love and light with extra strength to you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better Ona? Your depiction of this loving couple is far better than any photograph.......you are a ' true ' artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, more than a little of me goes into each painting i do.

    Thank you Pene and Sonya

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have certainly captured the wonderful affectionate feelings here - awesome! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I just see love and happiness. I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

    (hug)
    Christelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Christelle and thanks for the hugs too

    ReplyDelete