Sunday, October 14, 2012

Studio Tour News!

It's always great to be able to place that magic read dot on the painting label.  'Fast food fly through' my painting of the magical hummingbirds sold today.


It is also lovely to get so much positive feedback from people who enjoyed looking at my work. 

Thank you to so many of my friends locally who popped in to say hi over the weekend. It was so lovely to actually meet in person a couple of my blog readers for the first time too. Now I can put faces to names. Thank you for travelling all that way to come and see me and my work.

Ona

4 comments:

  1. Well done again! Hopefully, one day I will get to meet you and see your wonderful work in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to meet you and your daughter yesterday! Your work inspires me to try my hand at painting teddy bears (which I happen to love and have collected a dozen or so.)

    Congratulations on the sale of your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was great to meet you too Didee :) have fun painting teddies

    ReplyDelete