Thursday, July 26, 2012

44th Annual Watercolor West Juried Exhibition Acceptance!

I'm delighted to let you all know that  'Dream Catcher' has been accepted into the 44th Annual Watercolor West  Juried Exhibition.



"Only as high as I reach can I grow,
Only as far as I seek can I go,
Only as deep as I look can I see,
Only as much as I dream can I be."
Karen Rayn

To me this child I painted represents each and every one of us. We all have dreams but how many of us just stand on the safe side of the fence and do not venture into the unknown and follow our dreams.


When we enter these big shows there is an element of 'dream' in most of us.... we all hope and dream that this will be the one... the one that will get in... the one that will win an award.... the one that will make our name as an artist...

Its good to dream. Don't be afraid of failure. Catch those dreams and follow them. Yes, sometimes its a risky journey into the unknown but its also an exciting one. I am enjoying following my dream. Are you following yours?

The exhibition will take place at the
The Brea Civic and Cultural Center
1 Civic Center Circle
Brea, CA 92821
October 13 - December 16, 2012

Ona

3 comments: