Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Guardian of Ra

This was a fun exercise and hopefully will make a popular card design. Its nice pushing the boundaries and trying something new. I hadn't tried such a high key painting before but it seemed so appropriate to show a cat capturing the glow of the sun in her eyes.

You will have to imagine that the paper is white. Unfortunately the camera did not want to play today.




I am also still working on the background water effect for my self portrait. I have finished the wave section and am working on the water above her head. I will post my progress on this once I have finished the water completely.

Ona

2 comments:

  1. Kitty is absolutely beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of her disappearing into the white of the paper. Superb!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete