Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pet and Portrait Commission


First I would like to wish you all a very
Happy New Year!


As you can see I have been busy over the last couple of weeks painting a commission for my client of her daughter and her dog. I have really enjoyed the opportunity to paint a dog again. Its been a while since I last did the one of my dog Harry with my son. Each dog has such a wonderfuly individual character and its great fun trying to convey this on paper.

My next project is one that is very special to my heart and involves a double portrait. I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. I bet she is over the moon with it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great portrait of the human and the dog! I get the feeling that the doggie is rather protective of his/her human.

    ReplyDelete