His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!"
This is the last of the Christmas paintings for this year. It is painted in watercolor on fabriano hot press paper and is 12 by 18 inches. I am sure the series will continue next year.
Thank you for following along with me as I painted this.Ona
1. being scared when isolated
2. how oppressed they feel if isolated
3. that friendships can be built when people understand them
4. how signing helps them to carry on
5. how barriers can be broken down
6. how it provides a way they can communicate and ease frustration
7. how it provides a way to express their feelings
8. how it helps to avoid confusion
9. how they can express their love for others close to them
Don't forget to click on the picture in the previous post to see the progress that has been made in the picture as a whole so far.