Monday, January 8, 2018

Broken In Transit

'Broken in Transit!!!!....the nightmare of all artists who transport paintings to and from exhibitions! We put so much of our hearts into our work and are so pleased when they are accepted into big exhibitions ... then this happens...


I think my models face says exactly how we feel. Don't you?

Thank you so much to Garry Sugden for agreeing to be my model for this painting. Think I am going to have to find a really distressed frame for this one.

Transparent Watercolour 25.5 by 17.25 inches

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous painting Ona. When this happens one can only hope the painting isn't destroyed along with the glass. I have been lucky that was a few times - lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have had several damaged boxes and frames but luckily the painting has been ok.

      Delete