Sunday, June 21, 2015

Pennsylvania Watercolor Society’s 36th Annual International Juried Exhibition Acceptance

I was very pleased to find out today that my painting 'Journey' has been accepted into the The Pennsylvania Watercolor Society’s 36th Annual International Juried Exhibition.



There is a full list of all the accepted artists on the PWS website. Looks like Juror of selection Iain Stewart has put together a great show. The exhibition will take place At the Carlisle Arts Learning Center, 38 W. Pomfret St, Carlisle, PA 17013 from September 25 – November 13, 2015

Ona

7 comments:

  1. ...and so the story continues... Congratulations once more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats - but not too many!!! LOL - I'm also in the show (so now I know I don't stand a chance of winning any awards!) Good luck - your painting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete