Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Your Invitation to....

I have been busy getting things framed and exhibition labels made ready for  next month at the Skylight Gallery in Aurora, Ontario. I would love to see you at the Artists reception if you are able to make it.


  The theme for my section of the exhibition is 'Windows into the Soul'. Eyes tell such a story about a person or animal, what they feel and what they can see around them. I love painting and drawing them too. I am sharing the exhibition space with another local artist Patricia Duke  who will be exhibiting work based around the theme of the arctic.

Both Pat and I will be at the reception on Friday April 4th from 7-9pm and will be happy to talk to you about our paintings and drawings. I will also have my art greetings cards, Ted series trading cards and bookmarks for sale at the reception.

Hope to see you there!

Ona

2 comments: