Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Love

Sorry for being so quiet here lately. I was admitted to hospital mid last week with a kidney infection and heart problems and am still in hospital while my doctors work very hard to make me more stable.

I have been taking my mind off all the monitors and tubes attached to me by drawing in pen.


I am dedicating this drawing and the message it conveys to some friends from Art Colony, a couple of friends from Wet Canvas and one locally who although are not able to be with me physically have been with me in spirit each day and who have been checking in regularly and offering support and making me smile.

I am calling this drawing 'Love' because it just sums up the love I have felt from them. Thank you all.

5 comments:

  1. Ona, I'm so sorry you are not well:(
    Lovely drawing!! I'm glad you still feel like drawing and I hope you get better soon.
    (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best and am sorry to hear you have not been well. Art is the best therapy...awesome drawing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will be well very soon, and I´m sure that all yours follower are sending you god vibracions

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for you good wishes

    ReplyDelete