Monday, September 23, 2013

Demo painting

Over the weekend I painted at Hillcrest Mall in Richmond Hill as part of the Richmond Hill Studio Tour promotional weekend. For all of you that stopped by to say hi and watch me paint, here is the finished painting as promised. I wonder what the child is looking at? is it you? or is the child peaking into a garden, field or somewhere else?


I am so pleased that many of you stopped by more than once over the weekend to see my progress. Thank you all and hope to see you  at the Studio Tour next month (October 19th and 20th) at Boynton House, 1300 Elgin Mills Road East, Richmond Hill.

2 comments:

  1. oh how i wish i could have watched this beauty develop. Such expression in those eyes!

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy. I think it would have been a little too far to come for a visit though. Maybe one day I will be in your area

    ReplyDelete