Monday, November 26, 2012

When you Wish upon a Star

I have been quietly working away at this portrait over the last few weeks.


It's a nice idea to wish upon a star but in reality you don't need  the night sky to make a wish, for the stars that you can wish upon are within you, deep inside your soul and if you believe and choose your wishes wisely you CAN make them happen

 "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." - Pamela Vaull Starr

In my painting I wanted to encorporate both ideas... looking up on a star lit night and dreaming but at the same time being amongst the stars to symbolize that they are part of you.

Remember wish upon those stars within you and wish wisely then just maybe, as they sang in Pinnochio 

"When you wish upon a star, it makes no difference who you are. Anything your heart desires will come to you"

Ona
 

6 comments:

  1. Preciosa pintura y precioso escrito. Yo tengo también un pequeño truco para que el día a día sea mas agradable . Por la mañana cuando me tomo mi café, me acerco a la ventana y digo.
    " buenos día día" Seria " goodmorning day".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ina. I like your idea too

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have tears in my eyes. This is so beautiful. Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another brilliant work of art Ona :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!!! I'm lost for words

    kathy

    ReplyDelete