Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Cheap Joe's Art Stuff Award

I have had some more exciting news!

My painting 'Dream Catcher' received the Cheap Joe's Art Stuff Award at the 44th Annual Watercolor West International Juried Exhibition.


Thank you Marilyn Wear for taking the photograph for me and congratulations on your award too.

The exhibition opened a couple days ago and continues until December 16th so if you are within travelling distance of the Brea Gallery CA, do visit. If you are not able to go you can enjoy a selection of the exhibition on line by going to the Brea Gallery's facebook page Here

Ona

4 comments:

  1. And so it continues Ona!Congratulations. Again, so very well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Pene and to everyone that has e mailed me with congrats too :)

    Ona

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! I saw the painting this week at the exhibition. Superb!!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fun reading your blog and so I have nominated your blog for Beautiful Blogger Award. If you want to accept the award check my blog, http://dancingravenstudio.wordpress.com/2012/10/23/monday-award/

    ReplyDelete