Saturday, May 26, 2012

Competition Finalists!

Thank you to everyone who contributed comments for my bears here on this blog on facebook and on Art Colony. I had such fun reading them all.

Here are photos of the 5 that made me laugh the most for you all to enjoy. Click on the photos to see them larger

Cecilia Nutley

Verena Murvin

 
 Lance A Tischauser

Patricia Adams Spivey

 and Shirley Scoble

I wish I could send all of you a giclee print but, as always with competitions, there has to be a winner and the winner is.......


well I'm actually going to keep you in suspense for one day longer........I will let you all know tomorrow when I post the finished painting I promise :)

1 comment:

  1. awesome ideas. Love them all. cant wait to see the finished painting Ona

    kathy

    ReplyDelete