Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Exhibiton Acceptances!

I've had a great couple of days!

Yesterday I received a letter to say that 'MEH!' has been accepted into Watercolor West XLIII International Exhibition in California. I guess Alexander likes visiting California :) The painting 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang We Love You' which is of Alexander too is already In Northern California ready for the CWA exhibition!



and today I found out 'Identity' has been accepted into the Pennsylvania Watercolor Society 32nd International Exhibition.



I will need to get more art boxes  :)

Ona

4 comments:

  1. very great congratulation! Daaruk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daaruk. Thanks also to all my friends that have sent congrats by e mail. You are all wonderfully supportive.

    Ona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ona, congratulations on the acceptance and hope your paintings do well in the shows. Keep us posted, okay?

    ReplyDelete