Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Canvas Bookmarks for Sale!

Using some of my latest painting designs I've just finished making a huge batch of bookmarks ready for sale... locally and internationally. If you are interested in buying one please e mail me at either of these e mail addresses ona@onak.ca or onak@emotiveexpressions.com. Payment can be made via paypal which accepts most major credit cards if you do not have an existing paypal account.

You can own a truly original bookmark for only $5CDN including postage to Canada and the US or 3 bookmarks for $13 and for only $6CDN for one including postage to the rest of the world or $14 for three. They make great gifts to family and friends.

Each bookmark is printed with archival inks onto artist quality Canvas and varnished. They are presentation packaged in a crystal clear bag.



 Ona

4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. I bet they will sell well.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my order of 6 bookmarks and my husband promptly "stole" two of them! They are outstanding quality both in Ona's art and in the color matching and printing by James! I couldn't be happier with them and will be ordering more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like them Brenda.

    ReplyDelete