Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NWWS 71st Annual Open Exhibition Acceptance!

I know... second entry in one day... but I just had to share some exciting news with you all!

My painting 'MEH!!' has been juried into the North West Watercolor Society 71st Annual Exhibition. If you want to see who else has been juried in, have a look here. I am so pleased I just had to share my news with you all. I hope that those of you in the North west of the US will be able to visit the exhibition when it opens.



Ona

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Ona! Looks like you are in excellent company, too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Ona! CONGRATS! Excellent, excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Billie and Vicki. I ordered the frame parts the other day. I've chosen a 3/4 modern looking walnut frame. I'm hoping it will look ok. I'll be sure to post a photo of it once its framed and ready to be sent.

    Thank you too to everyone that has sent me messages of support via e mail, on facebook and on Wet Canvas. Your thoughts and congratulations mean a lot to me.

    Ona

    ReplyDelete